Welcome to Happy Family Store, where your good health is our highest focus. More than just a place to fill your prescriptions – our pharmacy is your trusted healthcare partner, offering an impressive range of health-improving services and customer-friendly benefits. From specialized compounding to diabetes management programs, we are here to support your transition to a healthier you, providing expert advice and knowledgeable guidance throughout the entire journey. Become a HFS customer today and feel what is it like to have a pharmacy that truly cares.
Happy Family Store provides a complete range of home medical equipment and supplies from home oxygen, wheelchairs and power scooters, hospital beds, support surfaces, diabetic supplies, stair lifts, ventilators,nebulizers, CPAP/BIPAP machines, aids for daily living and other related supplies that one may need for all types of medical necessities. Not sure what you need, just ask! But we know that just offering products is not enough. We know that great service and a caring attitude will set us apart and bring your family the care they need.
What separates HFS Pharmacy from the other home medical equipment companies is the dedication of their friendly and responsive staff along with the retail walk-in stores that we have positioned in North Carolina to serve and be a part of the communities. We quite possibly have the largest selection of medical equipment and supplies in NC.
At HFS, we understand that managing prescriptions can be a challenging task for many. We provide top-notch prescription fulfillment services, prioritizing our customers’ convenience and well-being. The process is as quick and simple as can be. When you trust us with your prescriptions, you can expect:
- Quick and accurate dispensing of your medications from a modern and technologically advanced facility where we store, package, and distribute pharmaceutical and related products
- Flat fee fulfillment approach of commercial medications
- Skilled pharmacists available to answer your questions and address any concerns
- A dedicated fulfillment manager for registered users with a verified account on our website
- A hassle-free experience, ensuring you get the right medications every time, with no exceptions
Your health is your best asset, and we want to help you preserve and enhance it by hitching you up with the medications you need. With our handy and affordable prescription fulfillment service that guarantees the right meds are always delivered to the right person and at the right time, you can focus on what matters most – your well-being and comfort.
Recognizing that every patient is unique and commercial medications may not always be the best solution for everyone, Happy Family Pharmacy is proud to offer specialized compounding services meticulously tailored to address our customers’ individual healthcare needs. Our talented compounding pharmacists craft solutions that go way beyond what traditional pharmacies have. When opting for our compounding services, you can look forward to:
- A rich selection of customized medications meticulously formulated to accommodate specific allergies or sensitivities
- Precise dosage adjustments to align with our customers’ individual healthcare needs
- Unique dosage forms that are unavailable with commercial medications
- A flat fee prescription model to ensure cost predictability
- A top-of-the-line cleanroom environment, adhering to the highest industry standards and guidelines
With our compounding services, you can expect personalized care that traditional pharmacies may not always be able to offer. We are constantly in touch with your healthcare provider to make sure your compounded medication is safe, effective, and perfectly tailored to your unique health scenarios. You can be sure that by choosing HFS for compounding services, you are choosing a pharmacy that is fully committed to your well-being.
Scheduled Refills Services with Automated Shipping Option
Taking multiple medications may be a confusing experience, which gets particularly overwhelming when it comes to refills. Luckily, HFS Pharmacy is here to simplify the process with our scheduled refills and automated shipping service. Here are some benefits this service holds for our customers:
- Automated processing and shipment of prescription refills
- Email notifications for when your refill is about to be shipped
- Convenient doorstep delivery within the US
- The flexibility to start, stop, or pause automated shipments as needed
- Customizable scheduling of refills on the website
- There is no need for emergency refills or last-minute pharmacy visits, which usually involve spending more
With HFS’s scheduled refills service, you will no longer have to worry about running out of essential medications – we take care of the logistics while you focus on your health.
Custom Packaging Services
To make taking your medication a more straightforward process and to improve adherence, HFS offers special packaging services, also known as custom packaging. Our special packaging service helps address all the most common complications and limitations experienced by medication takers, like having a hard time reading the instructions on the label, having difficulty measuring the right dose of a liquid drug, or forgetting when it is time to take pills.
By offering healthcare accessories such as pill organizers, sharp containers, and color-coded Dispill packaging solutions, we make sure our customers can take their medications correctly, safely, and on time. Here are some advantages of using the custom packaging service at our pharmacy:
- Enhanced medication adherence and reduced risk of medication errors
- Organized management of multiple medications
- Travel-friendly custom packaging solutions
- Enhanced independence and comfort for senior medication takers
- A more streamlined process of prescription refills
By offering tailored medication solutions, Happy Family Store helps you stay on top of your treatment plan and achieve improved health outcomes with ease and confidence.
Medication Therapy Management (MTM) Services
The Medication Therapy Management service is here to ensure you get the most from your medications. Our pharmacists are ready to answer your questions and address any concerns about your drug therapy, offering the support and guidance you need on the path to a healthier life.
Here is what you can expect if you opt for our MTM offering:
- A comprehensive review of your medication regimen conducted by trained and experienced pharmacists
- Identification and resolution of any medication-related issues that could potentially hinder your recovery
- Development of personalized strategies aimed at maximizing the benefits of your medications
With HFS’s Medication Therapy Management Service, our customers can be sure they are receiving the most effective treatment for their condition and are using the right tools and practices to facilitate their recovery process.
Prescription Transfer Services
Sometimes, peoples’ healthcare needs change, and they might start considering transferring their prescriptions from one pharmacy to another. This can happen due to a wide range of reasons, including changes in insurance coverage, relocation to a new area, or the need for more personalized care. Whatever the motivation, we have made sure the prescription transfer process is straightforward and convenient for anyone willing to switch to HFS Pharmacy:
- The moving process is quick and automated
- A personalized prescription transfer assistant
- Uninterrupted access to your medications for continued treatment
- Excellent coordination with your healthcare team
At Family Pharmacy, transfer services are available upon making a request in person, calling us directly, or submitting an online form (on the website or via our mobile app). Please keep in mind that some prescriptions are not eligible for transfer, and some can only be transferred once. If you are not sure, feel free to contact us. Our pharmacists will help you understand which one is which.
All you need to do is get the process started by making it clear you wish to transfer your prescriptions to us. Once you have provided some basic information, we will handle the rest of the logistics in the behind-the-scenes mode, and you just come pick up your prescription refill when it is ready or have it delivered to your doorstep.
Diabetes Education and Management
Managing diabetes requires knowledge, support, and personalized care. At Family Pharmacy, we offer comprehensive diabetes education and management services to help you cope with this condition in the most efficient and effective way and take control of your health. Our diabetes management services include:
- Access to valuable resources and guidance to better understand the problem
- A comprehensive review of your diabetes medication to ensure the safety, suitability, and utmost effectiveness of the treatment course and to promote better adherence
- Blood glucose monitoring training and nutritional guidance
- Counseling in making lifestyle changes that can positively impact your diabetes management
- Information about generic alternatives to brand-name diabetes treatments
We are here to support our customers in every aspect of diabetes care, helping people diagnosed with this chronic and challenging condition live a healthy and fulfilling life.