At Happy Family Store, we care about your satisfaction and seek to give you additional peace of mind by laying out fair, clear, and simple Returns and Refunds terms that adhere to the applicable US laws and regulations. We want all our customers to shop with confidence and be pleased with their experience. However, if you ever need to return a product or request a refund, this document will explain how to do that properly.
Please take a moment to review our Return and Refund policy below to understand the details of our procedures. We are committed to resolving any issues promptly and professionally and appreciate any feedback you can provide that will help us enhance the quality of our services.
How to return an item?
If you ever find yourself in a situation where you need to return an item purchased at our pharmacy, please take these steps:
- Contact us: get in touch with our customer support team through a dedicated form on our site, via email, or by phone. Alternatively, you can request to return the product in person at our physical store. Provide details about the item you wish to return and the reason for the return.
- Pack the item you wish to return: if your reason for return is valid and the permission to return the item is granted, safely pack the item in its original condition back into its original packaging before sending it over to us. Do not forget to include any accessories, documentation, or freebies that came with it.
- Return in person: it is possible to return items in person at one of our physical stores. Upon making sure your item is eligible for such a procedure, our friendly staff will assist you in processing the return and guide you through the necessary steps.
Happy Family Store handles all returns responsibly and does not resell or reuse these products.
The following items are not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Drugs requiring parenteral (non-oral) administration, biologics, injections, vaccines, and other products whose storage necessitates specific conditions
- Prescription medications, except in cases of recalls or specific legal exceptions
- Items related to personal hygiene, baby care, health devices, sexual wellness products, Covid-19 essentials, and more
- Items whose seals or packaging have been broken or tampered with
- Items missing their original packaging/documentation/accessories/freebies it was supplied with
- Opened and used items unless the products are flawed or damaged through no fault of the purchaser
- Compounded medications
- Items past their expiration date
- Items that have been damaged due to mishandling by the purchaser
- Items that come without any proof of purchase, i.e., the original official receipt and/or order completion confirmation
- Discounted items or products that have been purchased via a promotional offer at Family Pharmacy
Please note that Happy Family Pharmacy reserves the right to accept or decline any return claim at its discretion pursuant to the 2009 National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) position paper on the return and reuse of prescription drugs; FDA recommendations, and other applicable guidelines.
Customers have 10 calendar days from the date they received or collected their complete order to notify our pharmacy of the items they are not happy with and wish to return. If their return request is approved, they will have 28 more calendar days to return the said item either by shipping it to us or in person to one of our physical locations.
Damaged and faulty items
Customers have 10 calendar days from the date they received or collected their complete order to report a flawed or damaged item and an additional 28 calendar days to return it to our pharmacy. The pharmacy will replace the damaged or faulty product free of charge. If the replacement also turns out to be damaged or faulty, customers can request a full refund with postage coverage.
If the returned product comes with additional manufacturer’s warranties, HFS is not responsible for addressing or facilitating the coverage of any such warranty beyond what the customer paid for the product at our pharmacy. In such cases, it is the customer’s sole responsibility to initiate contact with the manufacturer and follow their warranty procedures for resolution.
Once we receive, verify, and accept the returned item, a refund will be issued to the customer’s account within 5-7 calendar days and via the same payment method used to pay for the purchase. Please note that only orders returned in full can receive a refund of their standard postage.
Exchanging returned items
For damaged or faulty items, customers have the option of replacement or exchange. Replacement means getting an identical item (same brand, dosage, package, price, etc.), while exchange may involve requesting a different item. In cases of exchange, its value should equal the value of the returned item. If it exceeds the value of the original item, purchasers cover the difference themselves. If the replaced/exchanged item is faulty, customers are eligible for a full refund plus postage coverage.
If we cannot fulfill an order we are legally required to fulfill, our maximum liability is limited to the price paid by the customer for such an order.
While Happy family store prioritizes quality and safety, we cannot be held responsible for circumstances beyond our control, such as adverse reactions to factory-sealed products, manufacturer defects, etc. We ask you to carefully read product labels and consult healthcare professionals for guidance.