We have the experience and caring staff you’re looking for
Family Medical Supply Inc. was started in 1990 as Dunn Medical Supply by Joey and Melanie Tart with one location in Dunn, NC. With a strong desire to help people and serve the community in a Christian way the business began to flourish and the decision was made to expand and Billy Tart joined the business.
Family Medical Supply now has a total of 15 locations in North Carolina, including: Aberdeen, Cary, Clayton, Clinton, Dunn, Fuquay-Varina, Fayetteville, Jacksonville, Lillington, New Bern, Raleigh, Shallotte, Smithfield, Clayton and Wilson North Carolina. We employ over 160 dedicated professionals including Respiratory Therapists and Assistive Technology Professionals to serve you and your family’s needs better. We carry a huge variety of products from diabetic supplies to stair lifts and everything in-between. Please visit Family Medical Supply when you are in need of CPAP /BIPAP machines, hospital beds, wheelchairs and power scooters, ventilators, oxygen, nebulizers, or any other home medical equipment or supplies.
Family Medical Supply has continually maintained their dedication to the patient and their family with the promise of “Our Family Serving Your Family". We will give the best service of any Home Oxygen and Medical Equipment Supplier and promise to offer the caring that you and your family deserve.
- Our company meets all of the Medicare Supplier Standards and is recognized by Medicare to meet the home medical equipment needs of seniors
- Family Medical Supply, Inc. has been providing medical products and services to the community since 1990
- Family Medical Supply, Inc. standards require each of our associates to receive 40+ hours of continuing education annually
- Family Medical Supply, Inc. is accredited by: ACHC
- We are a member of the local Chambers of Commerce
- We are a member of the local associations of healthcare providers
- We are a member of the VGM Group national network of homecare providers
Questions? Click here to find a location and phone number of the Family Medical Supply in your area.